Three forms of nutrition restriction.
- Time restriction (when you eat).
- Caloric restriction (how much you eat).
- Diet restriction (what you eat).
- Technical macro-nutrients approach. (“FoundMyFitness — Peter Attia“)
- Proteins: up to level needed to maintain muscle mass.
- Carbs: down to level that produces acceptable insulin, avoids glucose spikes.
- Fat to complete and make up the amount needed to maintain proper BMR.
- Subject to your goals.
- Health, weight gain or loss, endurance, strength, etc.
- Some rules of thumb to consider or play around with.
- Proteins: 1 gram of protein per 1 pound of body weight.
- Vegetables: “eight fists”.